- Productivity: False productivity tips - and fixes
- Microsoft Windows News & Tips: Say goodbye to passwords with Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows News & Tips: Windows 10 set for July 29 release
- Healthcare & EMR General: EMR challenges and how to overcome them
- Business Intelligence: 5 BI mistakes and how to avoid them
Patient-Centered Healthcare IT Support for Rural HCOs, Critical Access Hospitals & Federally Qualified Health Centers
At Apex, we understand that rural healthcare organizations and their patients don’t always have the same access to technology and specialists that larger HCOs enjoy. That’s why we work to provide healthcare IT solutions that allow Rural HCOs, Critical Access Hospitals & Federally Qualified Health Centers to provide reliable, secure, quality patient care.
We provide the affordable Healthcare IT Support, Medical Software Services & EMR Implementation and Support and that can simplify your healthcare technology and let you focus on what matters most – your patients.
With Apex as your trusted partner in healthcare IT, you can:
- Increase staff productivity – decrease downtime with reliable technology
- Focus on growing your HCO – put your technology worries in our hands
- Use your technology to its fullest advantage – new and improved IT paves the way to a better tomorrow
- Protect sensitive data – your network and PHI are safe and HIPAA / HITECH compliant
- Enjoy peace of mind – knowing your technology is in competent hands
Offering services to HCOs in Redding, Shasta County, Anderson, Red Bluff, Chico, Shasta Lake and Tehama County, we select the precise Healthcare IT Support that meets your budget and unique requirements.
With EMR Implementation and Support that is designed to meet government regulations and give you true peace of mind, we ensure our Medical Software Services will keep your HCO compliant. Let us show you how our solutions can give Rural HCOs, Critical Access Hospitals & Federally Qualified Health Centers the power to achieve greater success.
We provide a range of Healthcare IT Support, EMR Implementation and Support and Medical Software Services in Redding, Shasta County, Anderson, Red Bluff, Chico, Shasta Lake, Tehama County, Siskiyou County, Cottonwood, Gerber, Weaverville, Eureka, Arcata, Trinity County, Mt. Shasta and Lassen County.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Redding Healthcare IT Solutions, Shasta County Network Security, Anderson EMR Implementation, Redding Healthcare IT Support, Shasta County Backup and Data Recovery, Anderson Medical Software Services, Redding Cloud Computing, Cottonwood Virturalization, Shasta Lake Hosted Software, Millville Vendor Management, Shasta County IT Monitoring, and Anderson Backup and Data Recovery.